Subject: RE: 1445 Rankin Way Lot 2020
From: "Shaun Jalbert" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Wendy Skyba'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 11:15:55 -0400

Hi Wendy:

For your records… I inspected this property on  two occasions.

The first occasion was March 3, 2010. It was Sunny and approx 5°C outside.
There was a lot of snow melting. I identified an ice damn in front of the
garage door. It looked like nobody shoveled the driveway and the ice damn
appeared to be the result of not shoveling. Because of the snow melting, the
ice damn was holding water in front of the garage.  All the neighbors yards
looked fine. I couldn’t see any signs of water pooling further down the
driveway. I suspected negligence, and decided to visit again when the snow
melted.

I re-inspected the lot on April 1, 2010 so I could see how the grading was
where the ice damn previously existed. As I suspected, the grading was fine
and had lots of fall. There was no signs of heaving. There’s no reason why
the driveway shouldn’t have drained the water away if the driveway was
properly shoveled. 

Thanks,

Shaun Jalbert 

Pratt Hansen Group Inc.

 

From: Wendy Skyba [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Friday, February 05, 2010 11:46 AM
To: Shaun Jalbert
Subject: 1445 Rankin Way Lot 2020

Hi Shaun,

This owner called saying that since her drive was paved she has water
ponding on the garage slab apron. She also says she never got splash pads
even though her neighbours did. She thinks the lack of splash pads is adding
to the ponding problem. Angie's phone # at work is 1-888-730-6333 x 2183.
She will be there until 4 today.

Thanks,

Wendy