Subject: RE: Kitchen counters
From: "Service Department" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Pam Locking'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Wendy Skyba'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 15:03:33 -0400

Dear Pam,

I am sorry that your have been waiting so long to get answers. When our
service person visited last time he did note your concerns about the
countertop. Our standard procedure is to inspect each unit following
installation and rectify deficiencies, following that is the PDI where any
other deficiencies are noted and then passed on to us again to complete.
Neither our initial inspection or Pratt's PDI mentions the joint on the
counter top to be of concern. I had reported this to Pratt back in July at
which point it was in their hands to make a decision. No one has been in
touch regarding your unit since so I assumed things were rectified by them.
I advise you to speak to a representative at Pratt regarding the PDI report.
For future assistance please email [email-masked]

Regards,

Inesa 

cid:[email-masked] Kitchens Limited

59 Glen Cameron Road, Thornhill, Ontario, L3T 1N8

Ph:    905-889-1342, Fax:  905-695-1987,

  _____  

From: Pam Locking [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: September 2, 2010 12:51 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: Kitchen counters

Dear Inesa,

Re:  Enrolment #1663607

I am sending this email to you concerning my kitchen countertops at 41
Coulter Street, Unit 22 in Barrie.  Your service person came back in June to
fix my cabinet doors and he was to order new counters for me.  I phoned the
Pratt office and spoke to Theresa about them back about a month ago and I
still have had no response from either parties.

Would you be kind enough to look into this matter for me?  Tarion gave me a
date of September 13 to have my warranty list completed and it is soon
coming to that date.  Perhaps I will have to contact them too, but would
like to know if an order was put into Normac for these counters.  My
concerns are not being looked after.

Thank you.

Pam Locking

 <http://www.incredimail.com/?id=606430&rui=81679108&sd=20100902> FREE
Animations for your email - by IncrediMail! Click Here!