Subject: Re: roof
From: neil geisendorf <[email-masked]>
To: Wendy Skyba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:42:20 -0800 (PST)

OK so pretty much you are saying that you can just throw up houses and if they 
fall apart in 2.5 years that it's the home owners fault not the crappy craftsmen 
ship that you have created in cutting corners. Good to know I will let the 5000 
plus people at work know not to buy a pratt home and make sure if they do to 
look at my cracked bricks, cracked floor joists which are pretty much in half 
(more then one) and the hole at the corner of our roof, plus the stairs where 
the nails are popping out of the back of them. Next time someone says to me 
don't buy a Pratt home I will trust them!!!!! I guess the back yard being wet 
all the time and the neighbours sump pump turning on all the time and creating a 
pond at the side of our house is a problem of ours not yours as well then right? 
I have contacted the city about this and someone was suppose to come out and 
check these issues out so give me a date and the time will have to be 4:30 pm or 
the city will deal with this. I would like to say thanks but for what.
Keep up the good reputation
Neil

________________________________
From: Wendy Skyba <[email-masked]>
To: neil geisendorf <[email-masked]>
Sent: Mon, November 22, 2010 3:29:48 PM
Subject: Re: roof

Hi Neil,
Thanks for the photos. The gap you are concerned about appears to be less than a 
1/2 inch wide and perhaps a few inches long. This is not a warrantable issue. I 
would recommend that you simply apply a bead of exterior grade caulk to the gap 
if you are concerned about pests getting into your attic space throught this 
opening. If rain water did get in through this opening, it would run down the 
inside of the facia board and out throught the vented soffit if it didn't 
evaporate before getting that far. 

Regards,
Wendy
----- Original Message ----- 
>From: neil geisendorf 
>To: [email-masked] 
>Sent: Saturday, November 13, 2010 5:04 PM
>Subject: roof
>
>
>Hi Wendy it's Neil I have taken more pictures. From a distance it looks OK but 
>up close the wood is over lapping and the brown sticks you see are the nails 
>already rusted. please let me know when someone is coming, I am home most of the 
>day Friday Nov 19Th.
>Thanks Neil
>19 Michelle Dr
>725-1350
>